Wednesday 6 March 2019

So I have been playing ... (140). LADC, past the Agroprom curse.


I shall exploit the header space to boost the signal of our GM's Gofundme campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/blueberrycreekrecovery

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I keep forgetting to add updates to this :P)
Last time, after achieving some early-game goals, I wondered if "the Agroprom Curse" would strike. And it did! Just as was resolving the tail-end of bigger Agroprom conflict, the devs announced a final update before 1.4007 release. Which brought the dilemma - keep going with the current build, or start new game once again?




After some contemplation, I decided to carry on with the current build, because close enough. I would still repeat my usual early-game pattern: postpone visiting the 100 Rads, and instead transfer to Forest immediately.




In the Forest my first priority was to check places for loot (also to collect artifacts and mutant parts).







After a while, though, I felt underequipped for unrestricted exploration. So I began poking at the sidequest material, and discovered an interesting variation for the wounded stalker/ mines situation. (In the end I stuck with the "regular" solution.)




Next time I spend some more quality hours in the zombie villages. Meanwhile, my whole LADC playlist is over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment