Wednesday 6 February 2019

So I have been playing ... (139). LADC, onward to Agroprom!


I shall exploit the header space to boost the signal of our GM's Gofundme campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/blueberrycreekrecovery

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last time I was awkwardly breaking off my speedrun-ish ways of Testing Era, and experienced some Full Frontal Garbage (with only a few personal twists). This time I push forward into Agroprom - with certain weariness because addressing things in Agroprom takes a fair amount of time, because having repeated it so many times has made that effort to feel like a chore, and finally because of what I call "the Agroprom Curse" during testing. Namely, that when going through a new build, you'd often just gotten through with Agro when a new build was ready for testing and you'd have to start all over again.

However, this time the Free AI mod made at least the Loner camp fight fairly easy, which I saw as a good start.





From there I hopped into the underground - quite by the book. I noticed that the military NPCs are more than happy to go under ground as well, so I tried to play them and the local mutants against each other. Results varied - the flash-drive-bloodsucker snuck up on me when I was sneaking on the stairs. I fled through the psi-doodad-chamber deeper underground.




As before, I'm fully exploiting the Free AI features - basically trying to urge the NPCs to come after me so that I can fight them where I choose. Results vary - fuckers are rather smart and several times I find myself flanked with my pants down.




Once I make it into the Institute base, things get easier because all the buildings offer ample cover. Also, the Military that spilled from the base to come after me, are now circling back into the base and have given away their home ground advantage.




In the deep dark of the night, I collect the loose papers of Agroprom Institute. (Minimal recording, because it's dark, and I've done it ad nauseum.)




Will the Agroprom Curse strike again? Find out next time.Meanwhile, my whole LADC playlist is over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment