Wednesday 12 June 2019

So I have been playing ... (145). [LADC] Squeezing into X-18.

I shall exploit the header space to boost the signal of our GM's Gofundme campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/blueberrycreekrecovery

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Last time I brought destruction to the Dark Valley bandit base, and walked away with their trader's inventory. This time I make some decisions regarding the main storyline.






Namely - to disregard it even further and not only enter Darkscape carrying Borov's documents, but also the X-18 docs.So I get my out-of-sequence play on, and slip into the lab entrance area through the hole in Monolith base's floor. (In earlier builds that hole used to be a deathtrap as a means to counter a dead end - not anymore!)




When browsing X-18 and depleting my ammo prematurely, another flaw in my plan reveals itself - some lab data is stored in the local computers and needs downloading, but it's Veles who gives you the download-connector. This revelation doesn't break the game, but I know I'll have to return here for the downloads. (I'll still be delivering the documents on my first Darkscape visit and see if it damages the fabric of gameplay.)




Next time I'll need to break out of X-18. Meanwhile, my whole LADC playlist is over here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment