Friday 28 February 2020

So I have been playing ... (153). Rostok Factory quality time [LADC]

I shall exploit the header space to boost the signal of our GM's Gofundme campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/blueberrycreekrecovery

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Last time I left Agroprom behind. This time I intended to pass some time in the Rostok Factory, possibly in full procrastination mode.
My plan to take a nap at the scientist's camp and head out with the daybreak got interrupted several times: I inexplicably died in my sleep, then something or someone murdered the mission-giving NPCs in my absence, then I couldn't survive the morning terrain myself because poor visibility.






Once I'd survived past the awakening and even lived through the sunrise, I went ahead to explore the industrial area.



From the factory roof I decide to also do a little Twilight Zone dive. (Here's some footage of a longer TwZ tour from an earlier build.)



The Twilight Zone round ended exactly behind entrance to the X14 lab. I didn't remember whether doing the lab before activating any related missions would cause issues in the game, so I figured I'd try it out. (I'd probably done so repeatedly in earlier builds, then forgot.)



After I made it out of the lab, I decided - fuck it, I'm already half ass mid-mission, I might as well report to Duty camp and see what happens. The game didn't break, and the dialogues readjusted nicely to my timeline-wrangling.



Next time I'll go bloodsucker hunting. Meanwhile, my whole LADC playlist is over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment