Sunday 27 November 2022

So I have been playing ... (170). Big Brain Energy [LADC].

(This playthrough so obviously belongs in the pre-invasion world but I figured I'd carry on with this recap anyway.) Last time I was running with mutants over the North Hill. 

This time - the Old Factory mindfuck!


 

I somewhat remember the dream lab sequence from earlier versions testing but with the tendency to spend super extra attention to the earlygame maps and then boom! a new version appears, I don't think I'd actually done it more than twice, tops. In any case, now it worked and made sense both gameplay- and story wise.

 

The big brain really ties the act together. (Just like in its ShoC Yantar lab rendition you can't really damage the brain itself bud you can overload the game engine by causing many shiny glass shards to render all at once.)

 

With the lab sequence done, I take inventory of stashed mutant parts.

 

I then take the weight limit challenge (i.e. stash tour) back at North Hills...

 

... and finally circle back to Radar where the underground facility is still very active indeed.


Next time a different kind of milestone: I'll finally get to the episodes recorded in 2022. (Not too many left til the playthrough's done. Will I remember to post all the recap before the year runs out? Who knows!)

Meanwhile, my whole LADC playlist is over here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment