Saturday 10 December 2022

So I have been playing ... (172). Underground! [LADC]

 

(This playthrough so obviously belongs in the pre-invasion world but I figured I'd carry on with this recap anyway.) Last time was all about the Brain Scorcher. This time I finally decide to push onward, into Pripyat Underground.

But first, clearing some stashes!

As I enter the derelict hospital to meet Guide, I try to remember how it was in earlier iterations (I seem to hold memories of trouble).

The underground shall be a long and deep journey. Like other later-game areas, this, too, I've only played through once or twice when testing.

 

The underground contains snorks. Lots of them.

 

The farther into the underground I go, the more zombifiew I encounter. Here, in a chokepoint with code-lock doors, I manage to glitch out a whole row.


The challenge piles up as my supplies thin out. More underground next time. 

Meanwhile, my whole LADC playlist is over here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment