Wednesday 26 December 2012

So I have been playing ... (15): Farewell, Mojave Wasteland.



Tonight I finally completed my Fallout: New Vegas game. I took my time to explore and discover, to seek and to accomplish. With some time off the game inbetween "thorough play" I spent a good seven-eight months figuring out my first game. Halfway through, I started keeping record, especially when it came to the add-on scenarios. (The posts about earlier recordings are here, here, here, here, here and here.)

And now it's time for this game's final chapter. The whole playlist is over here.

This is where the endgame preparations start:



And this is the endgame recording itself (including the ending cutscenes and credits).




P.S.:
Now I can finally check out  all those Wild Wasteland winks & references that I didn't quite get during the game but didn't want to look up back then.


No comments:

Post a Comment