Wednesday 10 October 2012

So I have been playing ... (10). The inhabitants of Sierra Madre.



During my travels in the Fallout: New Vegas landscapes, I have taken special care to record it whenever I explore the add-on scenarios. Often enough the different corners of the main map itself feel like whole separate games of their own. But it's the add-on worlds I have visited that are like the test labs set for experiments in learning curve logic. Each such map means a new environment with its specific tool, threats and skills to master. So far I have played through the stories of  Old World Blues and the Honest Hearts.

And now I have completed the Dead Money. This is how the journey begins; and this is where the rest of the playlist will be.




ED: Here's the ending of that scenario as well: 




No comments:

Post a Comment