Friday 28 February 2014

Granny-sitting Chronicles: Week 34 -35 (Town edition)



In June 2013 I moved to countryside with my elderly aunt to run a "Grannysitting Expedition"
During this time I have been taken pictures more or less constantly. I'll be posting these picture chronicles one week at the time. In December 2013 we had to relocate to town for a while - I'll be doing my best to keep up the weekly picture chronicles. Previous week is in this post.


The following moments are from February 10 - 16 and February 17 - 23.


We went on an epic quest to find a good pot for the uprooted plant. The plant approved. I also managed to decrypt the Mystery Of Collectible Stones: apparently the auntie has formed a clear plan to hem in a flower patch back home; whether a specific or a hypothetical one, I could not tell.
Also - snowdrops popping up everywhere; heading towards an early spring suspected (in "long winter years" we get similar weather in April as we do in "short winter years" February).















No comments:

Post a Comment