Friday 11 April 2014

Granny-sitting Chronicles: Week 40 (Town edition)



In June 2013 I moved to countryside with my elderly aunt to run a "Grannysitting Expedition"
During this time I have been taken pictures more or less constantly. I'll be posting these picture chronicles one week at the time. In December 2013 we had to relocate to town for a while - I'll be doing my best to keep up the weekly picture chronicles. Previous week is in this post.


The following moments are from March 24 - 30.


During one of her discover&interact rounds, auntie had discovered a carton of eggs and formed a theory that those could be used for making food. I confirmed that her theory was sound; after pondering over the options, we settled on boiling some. The only minor setback occurred when I plain dropped one of the chosen atop the stove (it still had plenty of substance left for boiling afterwards). Once our prey was secured on plates and stripped of shells, I sliced mine on a piece of bread and asked auntie how she was planning to prepare hers. After a moment of creative silence she whispered: "I know exactly what I'm going to do."
[And scene.]
















No comments:

Post a Comment