Monday 3 November 2014

So I have been playing... (36). A new dose of Zone



Once again my post-round-up schedule is somewhat behind the actual video availability schedule. (Blame ChaosNova!) Anyway - after a looooong pause, I've picked up my Zone trail once again. (For recap and such, check out the previous playlists here, here, here, and here.)


The first footage round still comes in 15-minute segments because by the time of uploading I had yet to sort out the account validation situation I'd ran into.


Here are the two halves of the first episode.









Here are the two halves of this run's grande finale, where objectives get completed, framerate almost proves fatal, and no cutscenes will be spared.






Here's the whole playlist.


And here, the first episode of a next session.








No comments:

Post a Comment