Wednesday 21 January 2015

Co-piloting Chaos Nova (7). StarMade nights.



Vaguely around Earth Occidental Standard Year 2014, the drift of interwebs lead my paths into collaboration course with Chaos Nova universe. I have since had the pleasure to dive into their forum-based space opera RPG, dispensing unsolicited advice about universe, life, and everything in the process. Once settled in the "writers' room" and comms all set up, I'd start occasionally joining in for gameplay sessions too, either in co-op, or just shout-along. This here is one of those occasions.  


Recently we've been playing a whole lot of StarMade (huge thanks to Knux for gifting a copy). I've recorded some of it.

Here's the first co-op session (one long video).




Here's the first bit of the second recorded session.



Here's the starter bit of the third recorded session.



And I also made a separate StarMade co-op playlist (although I'll be adding the same videos to the bigger All Things ChaosNova playlist as well, just for the good measure). 






No comments:

Post a Comment