Wednesday 11 February 2015

Co-piloting Chaos Nova (8): from stars to engineering




Vaguely around Earth Occidental Standard Year 2014, the drift of interwebs lead my paths into collaboration course with Chaos Nova universe. I have since had the pleasure to dive into their forum-based space opera RPG, dispensing unsolicited advice about universe, life, and everything in the process. Once settled in the "writers' room" and comms all set up, I'd start occasionally joining in for gameplay sessions too, either in co-op, or just shout-along. This here is one of those occasions.  



There's been quite a bit of space (pardon, Spaaaaaaace!) co-op going on lately.
In addition to some StarMade exploration, our operations have escalated to engineering.
(Once again huge thanks to Knux_V1 for the gift!)

First off, a little montage thingie to tie the two processes together.





Here's the beginning bit of the first co-op session. 



I cannot quite sort out the episode where my recording of the second session begins, but it might be this one.




Here is the playlist of just my recordings; here is the "Engineerin' Saga" playlist by Knux_V1 (some recordings overlap, some don't); and here is my All Things ChaosNova playlist, where I've managed to cross-post both perspectives, and even arrange them in a somewhat chronologically tidy manner!



No comments:

Post a Comment