Thursday 29 September 2016

So I have been playing ... (95). More of Call of Pripyat.


In the beginning of this Call of Pripyat session I still erred on the side of avoid-all-things-quest-sensitive, tiptoeing around locations, averting main storyline questions and items - the usual.




I went on to pick up more random stashes, and looting the fallen after blowouts.








After another somewhat slow scenery episode, I felt I wanted to interact with the Jupiter map on a deeper level.




So I went for the Oasis.





Of course picking up more meaningful stuff means more inventory space used up, so I had to dedicate some time sorting that out.








At the end of this episode I finally pick up the stash in excavator cabin, the one I'd been evading since arriving to Jupiter. The stash contains a Veles detector. [Facepalm] I should have known it; I should have remember it. [Insert amnesia joke here.]




With my newly upgraded detection ability, it's obvious what the next objective will be.





No comments:

Post a Comment