Friday 29 June 2018

So I have been playing ... (129). Lost Alpha DC - to Dead City and back.

I shall exploit the header space to boost the signal of our GM's Gofundme campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/blueberrycreekrecovery

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After wrapping up the Yantar Expedition questline I still had a bunch of footage of me dicking around in Dead city, and more Yantar randomness (also quests & tasks). I managed to conjure up two coherent(ish) episodes out of that material, then got hit with volunteer spring events and the workload on some projects peaked all at once. With some of that work behind me, I'm about to carve out some play time again... buuuut, in Dezowave HW it is now testing time for build 1.4007. Which means that any new capture will again be test-themed and 1.4007-centric.
So I'll simply drop these 2 stray episodes here and carry on.






Regardless of the build or the play/test purpose, I'm collecting all episodes to one big playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment