Wednesday 1 August 2018

So I have been playing ... (130). Wasteland2, main quest and consequences.

I shall exploit the header space to boost the signal of our GM's Gofundme campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/blueberrycreekrecovery

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Last time I posted the fighting phase of Operation Multipass. (The operation in a nutshell - instead of playing the different factions against each other, we manually and methodically murder everyone ourselves). This time we face the consequences of our actions. In other words, loot.




With the canyon affairs sorted, I couldn't just run to the main mission. As per usual, I'd take some time to meander about the other locations, check up on people, see if anything's changed. We also delivered a Landfill ET cartridge to the resident nerd at Rail Camp. (He let us keep the other 99 copies.)



Finally, we do the deed at Damonta and set the second repeater up. Next stop - prison where we find the tactical bot operational and ready for short circuit. Also, everybody is dead.





Upon learning what the repeater installation really triggers, I returned to a save before that and formed a different plan. A plan that involves a lot of grind and might ultimately still not work. Meanwhile there was still one loose end in the whole the titan business - the operational nuke up north. So we went ahead and defused it, faced the chaos at the canyon, and picked up the new follower in the wake of chaos.



From here on, I've been travelling on the main map, rounding up encounters, and levelling up the crew. I'm not certain when I'll resume recording. So far the attempts to stand up to the prison turrets with brute force HP have failed, but there's still some level-up room. So until confirmed failure, I'll keep experimenting.
Meanwhile, the rest of the playlist is over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment