Wednesday 27 November 2019

Library Lunchbreaking (Vol 2)

I shall exploit the header space to boost the signal of our GM's Gofundme campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/blueberrycreekrecovery
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a nutshell: new job brought lunch hours, lunch hours brought regular walks, I brought camera (occasionally), I post photos from those walks.

If my first lunchbreak capture still showed plenty of sun and golden leaves then by the second one, autumn has progressed and nature decayed. I actually welcomed the overcast lighting because for this walk, I had a very clear purpose in mind - shoot some more street art.

This time my capture-starting point would be where I left off last time - right bank, just past the second bridge.



First I glanced towards the historical district a little (there MIGHT be some story research going on).

Some weeks later the face would have gained some layers 



Then I turned my ass around and took the main focus back to the riverbank (with a brief pause to honour the pink panties).





Last walk-hour I didn't have time to go photosnapping the left bank, so this is where I was heading next.



Objective one: left-bank graffiti under bridge #2. Because street art is a fickle thing that can disappear without warning, I tried to catch it all.




The overcast lighting made the colours pop really well indeed.







All that still under the same bridge.





Looping back to bridge #1, the minutes of my lunch hour fleeting fast.






Thought I was done and ready to run back to work. Then I looked back and realized there's more art on the bridge's downstream-side.



So I snapped a few more shots in a hurry.






My 2nd illustrated lunch hour chronicle concludes here. There's already more material waiting in the pipeline. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment