Tuesday 3 December 2019

So I have been playing ... (151). X18 again [LADC].

I shall exploit the header space to boost the signal of our GM's Gofundme campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/blueberrycreekrecovery

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Last time I broke the curse of recurring helicopter, and made it out of Darkscape and back into Dark Valley. This time I take care of unfinished business with lab X18 and Sin mission.

For starters I summon the sublevel pseudogiant and lobe the munitions that I have at its general direction. (When it works, it is quite epic.)




Then I hurry to download all the downloads that I had to leave behind during my first lab visit.





When I emerge from the underground, the daybreak is still some time away. When the dawn does break, everything looks just... off. I take time to chronicle the visual oddity.




In the end I deliver the downloads to Veles.





Next time I'll be spending some extra quality time at Darkscape, also maybe exploring more of the Southern maps. Meanwhile, my whole LADC playlist is over here.


No comments:

Post a Comment