Friday 19 June 2015

So I have been playing... (52). Shadowrun, like totally, returns.



During the same town-base week that yielded a whole lot of Oblivion Lost footage, I also set aside some time for Shadowrun business. For quite a while I'd been near-stuck at the campaign's end, chipping away the obstacles in tiny success bits, the ingame progress being close to "a turn per session". (The progress in terms of the steady climb of comprehension levels via all that trial-and-error, the better grasp of my party's tools & skill, and the lessons in adaptation is a whole other matter.) And now, digging my heels in, prepared for another long night of experimenting and failing I finally pulled through! Not only that, the whole crew survived in the end.

Here's the roundup of all previous sessions: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight; here's the whole playilist.

And here are the two final episodes.





I intend to have a go at Dragonfall somewhat soonish too.


No comments:

Post a Comment